Winds of Change in the Newfoundland Market
The last few years have seen some dramatic changes in the Retail Petroleum Industry in Newfoundland. There is no doubt that the way the large oil companies see the local retail gasoline market has changed. The small rural markets are losing their attractiveness to the majors who are going through a period of asset rationalization in the Canadian market place.
The majors are now more focused on the larger urban markets, which can accommodate larger stations and thus larger volumes. This leaves a void in the rural markets in the province and we at Western Petroleum see this as both a business opportunity and a chance to help the smaller rural dealers and their corresponding towns to remain alive and maintain what little job opportunity and local businesses they have left.
Join The Team
The dealers in our network have mainly come from the major oil companies operating within the province of Newfoundland, while the rest were new independent small business people that were aided in the process by Western to become a dealer in their town.
We at Western Petroleum work hard to nurture a good working relationship with all of our dealers and we are fully committed to their success. We invite you to drop by any of our dealers and discuss our working relationship. We are proud of our informal and casual working arrangements with our dealers and we realize that our future as a company is directly related to the strength of our network of associates.
All of our dealers can depend on us in providing fair pricing, a stable supply of quality petroleum and lubricant products, and an honest and hard working relationship. We strive to meet the needs of each and every dealer by providing financing, customer loyalty programs, and professional marketing promotions.
We are very proud of the selection of dealers that have signed on with Western Petroleum. Whether you are presently with a major oil company or even a private brand, be sure to talk to Western Petroleum before you sign a new supply contract. If nothing else, at least you will be well aware of what Western has to offer and keep yourself open to all alternatives. We look forward to talking to you in the future.
Why Consider Western Petroleum
- We are the preferred choice of most of the Independent Dealers in Newfoundland
- We are a 100 % Newfoundland owned and operated company
- We want your business, and are willing to work with you to make it as profitable as possible
- We have a growing presence in Newfoundland and we have plans to continue expansion throughout the province
- We are price competitive with anyone
- We can offer you free advise and guidance in the retail gasoline business
- We have smaller delivery loads at no extra cost
- Guaranteed source of quality supply in a full range of fuels
- We have a distribution system in place throughout the entire province
- We can supply all types of lube oils at competitive prices
- We can offer you a quality uniform program
- We have a complete professional signage program available
- We can offer network sales promotions
- We can supply, lease, or loan equipment that you require
- We accept all major credit cards
- We have a point of sale system available
- We have a line of ATM machines available
- Most importantly, we provide an honest, hardworking, and very personal relationship, in where you are not just a number, but rather a personal account and friend whom we will do whatever we can to completely satisfy.